Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby That Jus Comes With Old Age!

Well today was ok. It was a little bit more productive than yesterday. I did get out of the apartment. I actually got some clothes washed. The rest of the day was spent watching tv and working on my church pamphlet project. I tell you tho when I stood up from the computer earlier my legs felt so tight! My feet looked all swole up too, so I soaked myself in some Epsom Salt. I think I'm swelling up from all the nothingness I've been doing lately, but then again I'm always thinking somethings wrong with me. I used call my mama and cry as I told her about my latest ailment. Everytime I sobbed to her I hoped that she would tell me something that would make me feel better, but it was always the same thing... "Baby that jus comes with old age." So this time around I think I'll jus skip the call and the crying.

1 comment:

  1. Mimi, I know the feeling. I am in sort of a slump of doing nothingness! Lately I have had some emotional ailments, but thank GOD I can just continue to put my trust in HIM! Lord knows I am looking for a breakthrough...lol!

    Risha

    ReplyDelete