Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!




Ok the film shoot went great..(you can see me to the left with all my make-up on.. minus lipstick.. the make-up artist wanted to wait til I got dressed first).. lol..it's funny to see because I hardly ever wear make-up! Anyways the shoot was actually for the trailer to an independent feature film shot in Greensboro. Today, the director, Brian Harris gave the footage of the first film I shot with him called "Fruit." Although it's not the final edit version it still looked good and I can't wait to edit it to get my demo reel together.. Once I get these headshot today I'm gonna go agent hunting! I'm excited that I'm chasing my dream.. Although my acting career may never go "big time", I still can say I had fun doing what I love! Ok I will post the headshots as soon as I get them.. They will be shot by my friend and WSSU almuni Jason Chunn. Til next time guys.. have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment