Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finding Me...



I am in the process of finding myself. I know the exact moment when I lost that part of me that I now so long for. I would hear "why do you wanna wear that?" "You don't need to wear that make-up." Who are you trying to impress?" It just went on and on, so eventually I just quit trying. I lost that girl who loved to put on a little make-up or wear something that complimented her figure. I would and still do at times hear that voice in the back of my head, but it's my time now to find her. The girl who, with out conceitedness, knew that she looked good, knew that she was beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I can still feel her and at times hear her, so i know that she is still there, waiting patiently to be found. She knows that she is terribly missed and this time around will be treasured as she was meant to be. So, now I ask myself how can you truly love another when you don't truly love yourself. I am on a journey to finding true love for myself...... I am on a journey to finding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment